Today’s recipe is for all of you who want to have an easy, healthy and, of course, delicious lunch at school, work or on the way.😜 Additionally this meal will take your mind and your taste buds on a journey to Thailand, so that every day without a proper lunch break (my definition of a proper lunch break means that I have enough time to get a warm meal at our school’s cafeteria or at home) becomes as pleasant as possible.🤗
Every Monday evening I need to be creative to find something to take with me that will satisfy me on Tuesday, where I attend a certain course at my school that starts early. Thus, I cannot take huge meals with me but I know that a sandwich is not enough either.🤔😖
The great compromise: the Thai Take-away pan.🍱😏
It is super easy and cannot e compared to my overnight-oats or yoghurts. I love them, but I thought it is time for a little change😊
Hence, I am going to start a little series on “cold lunch ideas” to take to school or work.
Subscribe to make sure that you won’t miss the next posts 😉
But now it is time for the recipe:😍😍😍
1 red bell pepper
Thai Fish sauce
1. Slice and dice the veggies in tiny pieces and slices.
2. Put a tiny bit of water or oil in a pan (you can use water only because of the fish sauce).
3. Put in the zucchini first, it needs much longer than everything else. Then add the Thai fish sauce for the exotic taste and the champignons (if you do not have fresh ones, you can also use canned ones), the carrots and the bell pepper.
4. By the time everything has the desired consistency, you may add in the spices. It totally depends on your personal preferences how much you add.☺️ I like it spicy🌶🌶🌶
5. Use some fresh parsley as a topping.
6. Enjoy it hot or take it with you to work/school/… My tip: add so feta or cottage cheese if you love dairy products as much as I do and want to add in some extra protein😋
And remember: no day at school or work can last forever 😇😅and you should always have at least one warm meal a day (it’s simply better for your digestive system and your stomach).👍🏼
You will hear from me soon😉 even though many things are going on right now😅
Have an excellent day💕
PS: I have never been to Thailand but I love Thai food! One day I would like to go and to a cooking course there… It is definitely on my bucket list (not only because of the onolicious food but also due to its incredible scenery😍😍😍).