If you don’t know about my attitude towards spice and seasonings I will tell you now. I love the variety but still I have some preferences : cinnamon, curry, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
And I -a German foodie- just made up a healthy Indian Style recipe including all these (except cinnamon) plus a lot of vegetable.
So here you go:
2 big zucchinis
250g baby tomatoes
300g quark/ Greek yoghurt
1. Wash the vegetables.
2. Cut the champignons, tomatoes and carrots
3. Boil the carrot slices in some water in a huge pan.
4. While this prepare Zoodles (for further instructions click on the word).
5. Pour 95% of the water the carrots have been in in a mug to drink it later (it contains lots of vitamins😉) .
6. Add champignons, tomatoes and zoodles and slow down the heat a little.
7. When the zoodles are al dente turn of the heat completely and add curry and pepper to taste.
8. Stir in the quark/Greek yoghurt.
9. You might want to add more pepper or curry.
10. There you go, enjoy!