You are craving for salty food? French Fries perhaps? But you want to eat healthy right?
👉🏼Then this is the perfect recipe for you!
I make it all the time with sweet potatoes but also with… carrots!
Then try it out and build your own opinion! If you like sweet potatoe fries I am sure that you will looove these guilt free carrot fries😉.
They are not only fat free but also full of minerals and vitamins. Scroll down to get to know all the great benefits of carrots👇🏼😻
But first: the recipe😊
1 kg of carrots
If you want a dip besides (it can substitute the mayo or ketchup):
2 -3 garden radish
Fresh dill/chives (or other herbs)
1. Prepare your griddle with a baking sheet.
2. Wash the carrots.
3. Cut the carrots into fries (don’t peel them, the minerals and vitamins are mostly in their skin😉)
4. Put them on the baking sheet and add some black pepper and the fresh curry
5. Bake them for 15-20 minutes at a high degree (it depends on your oven) and replace the curry with new curry
6. Snack on the delicious and crunchy curry or hash it and add it into a bowl.
7. Prepare the dip if you want it: stir one spoon of mineral water in the quark before you add the washed and cut herbs.
8. After another ~10-15 minutes pour your fries into the bowl and add some salt and cayenne (careful with this!). Add paprika and stir it to spread the spices.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Good to know:😉
Carrots won’t cure preexisting vision problems, but they can protect against sight issues caused by vitamin A deficiency.
Carrots also contain small amounts of other vital nutrients such as vitamin C (5 milligrams per 1 cup serving) and calcium (96 milligrams per 1 cup serving).
Carrots contain beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant associated with lower diabetes risk.
Carrots contain high amounts of soluble fiber, largely from pectin, which could be the reason they’ve been shown to lower cholesterol.
Love, Katie 🍓🍓🍓