Grandma’s Healthy Tomato Soup
Since so many of you liked my Grandma’s Healthy Veggie Casserole I decided to share another recipe from my grandma👵🏻❤️ with you. I only changed one ingredient to make it healthier.
Excited to try?
200g quark/Greek yoghurt
1 spoon of butter
As a topping: fresh basil
Optional: thin carrot pieces or rice
1. Wash the tomatoes and slice the onions.
2. Cook the tomatoes together with the onions.
3. Blend it (like Beckham😉😂)
4. Stir in the butter and the quark/Greek yoghurt
5. Add salt and pepper to taste
🙊You might want to add some tomato paste if the taste of the tomatoes is too watery.
6. Serve with basil and pepper
7. Enjoy either this way or add some cooked rice or some tiny raw carrot pieces
Katie🍓🍓🍓 and her grandma❤️❤️❤️