Do you know those things you keep eating even though you are already satisfied?
This is one of these foods, some careful😂
And a great merit is that it’s done in less then 20 minutes!⌚️
Ready for this incredible recipe???
For 4 persons:
400 g green pasta (tagliatelle; spinach flavored)
500 g chicken breast
20 g butter
2 spoons flour of your choice
2 spoons tomato paste
2 tsp green (or black) pepper
1 bunch of chives
1/4 l broth of your choice
A bit salt
1. Put the pasta into a pot and start to cook in salted water them until even.
2. Cut the chicken into thin slices and roast them in a pan with the butter.
3. Dice the onions and add them to the chicken. Now you can add some pepper and salt.
4. Dust the flour over it, sweat it shortly, add the tomato paste and the broth and cook it for five minutes.
5. Hack the pepper and add it. Heat it up for one short moment again and sprinkle the chives on top of it!
🌶🌶🌶 Those who don’t like spicy food as much as I do should stir in some low-fat quark🌶🌶🌶
You can also replace the pasta with cauliflower which I like to do sometimes. But try the green tagliatelle first!🌱😉🙆🏼
Enjoy this great dish😘